♡ the life of a 25 year old hopeless romantic ♡





"This song is talking to the person you haven't even met yet. Maybe they're rolling around in the hay with someone else, but they're not as good as you're gonna be. You just have to wait your turn. He's out there, she's out there. They're just learning what to contrast you against."






Questions? Concerns? Random observations?
Leave me a message here, or email me here. ♥






Doki Doki.}
Sunday, November 4, 2012 | 3:52 PM | 0Comment

So, about a month and a half ago, I downloaded this app called DokiDoki Postbox. It is, to say the least...hysterical. And so entertaining.

It's a popular app in South Korea and Japan, and basically the premise of it is that you can talk to people from around the world on it (though mostly from Korea, Japan, and America) using 'postcards'--little anonymous messages that only contain your message, your gender, and a little flag representing the country you're from. And then if you want to continue talking to the person, you can exchange contact information if you want. Cute, right? It's a lot of fun. I've been having some fun with it ever since I downloaded it, and while I've met some cool people on there (including the guy I was supposed to tutor in English, see last entry) I've also gotten some messages that made me laugh.

I'll share just a few right now, but I'll definitely be posting some other conversations from it on here!

His message on the top, from an American guy, and then my reply underneath. Found out later that he was 32.
From a Korean guy. The best part is that after I replied with that (shown underneath his message) he replied back with "Oh, sorry!" Like he hadn't expected me to be offended. I...I don't understand.


This made me giggle. Cute.
xo Hopeless Romantic

Labels:



His message on the top, from an American guy, and then my reply underneath. Found out later that he was 32.
From a Korean guy. The best part is that after I replied with that (shown underneath his message) he replied back with "Oh, sorry!" Like he hadn't expected me to be offended. I...I don't understand.


This made me giggle. Cute.
xo Hopeless Romantic

Labels:



present me past me