♡ the life of a 25 year old hopeless romantic ♡





"This song is talking to the person you haven't even met yet. Maybe they're rolling around in the hay with someone else, but they're not as good as you're gonna be. You just have to wait your turn. He's out there, she's out there. They're just learning what to contrast you against."






Questions? Concerns? Random observations?
Leave me a message here, or email me here. ♥






Sometimes feelings aren't meant to leave.}
Tuesday, May 27, 2008 | 6:34 PM | 0Comment

So, internet, its been almost a week.

It turns out, I cried for a whole day then the morning after that.

D: I know, right?

I don't think I've cried so much in my life. But, you know, now that its almost a week later, I realize I can't be sad forever. I can't just waste my life away by longing for something that didn't happen. If it didn't happen, then it wasn't meant to be! He's probably moving on already, so I guess I should too. Its like they say, 'If you love someone, let them go.'

Still, though, it will take some time. I can't just make the dreams I've had about him every night since he left go away. I can't throw away the feelings I get when I think about our times together. Yeah, I still love him.
It will take a while for me to get over him, but I think he wouldn't want me to be all depressed about it either.

Besides, I'm a member of a certain social networking site (not saying which, silly gooses.) and I recently found him on one of my friends' friend list. I'm going to add him of course, but I just don't know how to 'approach' him after that whole deal. I might not have told him how much I was going to miss him, but I sort of felt like when he looked at me that night, he just...looked right through me? Yeah... I felt vulnerable. But... I don't know. DD:

Why do I have to over analyze everything? xD

xo Hopeless Romantic

Labels: