♡ the life of a 25 year old hopeless romantic ♡





"This song is talking to the person you haven't even met yet. Maybe they're rolling around in the hay with someone else, but they're not as good as you're gonna be. You just have to wait your turn. He's out there, she's out there. They're just learning what to contrast you against."






Questions? Concerns? Random observations?
Leave me a message here, or email me here. ♥






Can't Go Back Now}
Monday, August 11, 2008 | 9:22 PM | 0Comment

Hahaha.
So, guess who I had a dream about that same night I wrote the last entry??

-____________________________________________-

I know that thinking about him isn't going to help me any more, so after this entry, I'm not going to write about him any longer, unless I absolutely have to. And it won't be at night, either, so I won't have a dream about it. xD;

So I was talking to Ricky Bobby's best friend and my good friend Johnny. (not his real name) We had been talking about tons of stuff, he's very easy to talk to.
So, idiotic enough, I had been wondering about it, so I had to ask,

'Hey, so, how's ricky bobby doing?'

D;

I know. I went there...

And he replied,
'Good u still like him?' (this was in texting, mind you)
and I said,
'Hah, no. He broke my heart.' I half hoped that he would tell Ricky that, just so he'd feel bad. But then again, the other half didn't care.
He said,
'What happened?'
And then I told him the whole thing. 'So, really, I have no idea.'
'Yeah, thats weird. I don't know either, I'm sorry.'
Yeah, I'm sorry too. I'm sorry that his best friend doesn't even know why he does things. Thats why if I was with him, I would be miserable all the time.

I also asked him if he ever talked about me.
'No.'
Good. I'm glad.
I already knew the answer before I even asked it, but I though it would hurt worse when I read it. But it didn't. I admit, when I first read it, I felt a twang of something somewhere. But then I blinked, and it was gone.

I'm finally over him, Internet. I feel so much better.

Of course, there was that dream. It was a dream about him coming back to our school, and he 'confesses his love for me' and then we started going out. This is how all my dreams about him go. They're all the same...except for the fact that I don't long for them to come true anymore. I never want to be with him.

And that's just that. :]]

Ricky Bobby;

I'm done with you,

I'm over you,

I forgive you,

&&Goodbye Forever.

xo Hopeless Romantic

Labels: