♡ the life of a 25 year old hopeless romantic ♡





"This song is talking to the person you haven't even met yet. Maybe they're rolling around in the hay with someone else, but they're not as good as you're gonna be. You just have to wait your turn. He's out there, she's out there. They're just learning what to contrast you against."






Questions? Concerns? Random observations?
Leave me a message here, or email me here. ♥






Here It Goes Again.}
Wednesday, December 10, 2008 | 5:51 PM | 4Comment

Hmm, internet.


It seems that there's more trouble.
Except not for me, this time!


It involves my best friend. I don't know why I haven't given her a nickname yet, thats weird. I mean, I talk about her almost all the time.
Let's name her Rosie.
No particular reason, I just thought it sounded good. Haha.

Okay, so, it involves Rosie and....
Fiddy.


Dun Dun Duuuuun.

Mhmm. Fiddy is back, ladies and gents.
And this time, he's made my best friend his prey.
I knowww!
And she doesn't want to admit that he likes her. Its weird, internet, Rosie is one of those incredibly undeniably gorgeous people that deny that very fact. I don't know what she sees in the mirror when she looks in it, but someone must have messed with her mirror. She has no idea how beautiful she is.
The guys are all over her, and she never even notices.

I'm not even gonna lie internet, I'm jealous of her. I think I always have been. Ever since the day we met in pre-school.
It doesn't mean I secretly hate her. Its not like we're Blair and Serena from Gossip Girl.
I love her like the sister I never had.
Doesn't mean I can't envy her.

Anyway, he likes her so much. Its so obvious. Almost painfully obvious. He finds excuses to touch her, talk to her whenever he can, and he flirts with her like mad.
I feel bad for Hollister, he bounced back so fast. :/

And I know that he's one of the worst guys at our school, and she's seen the crap he's put me through, but what can I say? I can tell she's starting to like him back.
It's Fiddy. It's like he knows the magic spell for girls to fall in love with him, and it works on almost any girl he chases after. I would know, I've fallen victim to it twice.
Damn him and his bloody irrestistable charm.
D:<

I can only hope Rosie comes to her senses before it's too late.


As for me, lovelies, as I said before, I'm done with guys for now.
I'm waiting until I find one worth waiting for.


xo Hopeless Romantic

Labels: