♡ the life of a 25 year old hopeless romantic ♡





"This song is talking to the person you haven't even met yet. Maybe they're rolling around in the hay with someone else, but they're not as good as you're gonna be. You just have to wait your turn. He's out there, she's out there. They're just learning what to contrast you against."






Questions? Concerns? Random observations?
Leave me a message here, or email me here. ♥






Back for More?}
Saturday, January 31, 2009 | 1:03 PM | 0Comment

Hello, Internet!

Yes, I am back. Moving has interesting side-effects, and one of ours happened to be that our internet didn't work for nearly a month.

Haha, yeah. It sucked.

But during this process I found that this house isn't that bad after all. I've actually come to like it alot. :]]

As for love updates...well, I'll sum it up for you.
Best friend Rose dated a 19 year old for a grand total of 5 days, and then a few weeks later she saw a guy at a coffee shop in a small town she went to and claimed to have fallen in love with him in the short time she saw him...so Rose went back to the coffee shop the next day, and he wasn't there. She's still wallowing.

I mean, honestly, I sympatize with her, but...I'm almost absolutely sure that falling in love doesn't happen that quickly. Maybe I'm not the one to talk, since I've never fallen in love at first sight, or known anyone that has with a maturity level above mine, but really. She can tend to overexaggerate things, and this might be one of them.
Well, she saw him on a Monday, so she's going back next Monday.

I'll tell you how that one goes, Internet.

As for me, nothing yet. I'm just waiting for a new guy to come, because I think we all know by now that I'm not taking a chance with any of the tools at my school.

So I'll just wait,

And wait.

.....Still waiting.

xo Hopeless Romantic

Labels: