♡ the life of a 25 year old hopeless romantic ♡





"This song is talking to the person you haven't even met yet. Maybe they're rolling around in the hay with someone else, but they're not as good as you're gonna be. You just have to wait your turn. He's out there, she's out there. They're just learning what to contrast you against."






Questions? Concerns? Random observations?
Leave me a message here, or email me here. ♥






Change.}
Thursday, January 8, 2009 | 5:05 PM | 0Comment

Hey Internet.

So, I decided, I'll be okay.
I'm still kind of devastated about moving, but I realize it's something I can't control.
We went to see the house we're gonna rent, and it wasn't bad. I didn't hate it. It was actually kind of nice.
But it just didn't feel like home.
And then I thought about it, and really...this house may seem like home now because of all the time spend in it, but without all our stuff in it, it will just be an empty house.
I was talking with my other best friend in Science today, let's call her Jazz. She said the house she lives in now didn't feel like home when she first moved in. In fact, she said she hated it. But now, she said she couldn't imagine living anywhere else.

I guess after I get settled in, it will feel better.

I'll still miss this house like crazy, though. I think there'll always be a part of me that will.

Anyway, I decided I needed to cherish the last moments I have with this house. I have four days left, and only two nights left. The thought of it makes me want to cry, but I don't want to be sad anymore. That's not how I want to remember the last days in this house. I want to get through it like normal and remember that I came out alright.

I also wanted to put lyrics in this entry, this song has helped me through the past few days. :]

"Change"
by Taylor Swift
And it’s a sad picture, the final blow hits you
Somebody else gets what you wanted again and
You know it’s all the same, another time and place
Repeating history and you’re getting sick of it
But I believe in whatever you do
And I’ll do anything to see it through
Because these things will change
Can you feel it now?
These walls that they put up to hold us back will fall down
This revolution, the time will come
For us to finally win
And we’ll sing hallelujah, we’ll sing hallelujah
So we’ve been outnumbered
Raided and now cornered
It’s hard to fight when the fight ain’t fair
We’re getting stronger now
Find things they never found
They might be bigger
But we’re faster and never scared
You can walk away, say we don’t need this
But there’s something in your eyes
Says we can beat this
Because these things will change
Can you feel it now?
These walls that they put up to hold us back will fall down
This revolution, the time will come
For us to finally win
And we’ll sing hallelujah, well sing hallelujah
Tonight we stand, get off our knees
Fight for what we’ve worked for all these years
And the battle was long, it’s the fight of our lives
But we’ll stand up champions tonight
It was the night things changed
Can you see it now?
These walls that they put up to hold us back fell down
It’s a revolution, throw your hands up
Cause we never gave in
And we sang hallelujah, we sang hallelujah
Hallelujah
xo Hopeless Romantic

Labels: