♡ the life of a 25 year old hopeless romantic ♡





"This song is talking to the person you haven't even met yet. Maybe they're rolling around in the hay with someone else, but they're not as good as you're gonna be. You just have to wait your turn. He's out there, she's out there. They're just learning what to contrast you against."






Questions? Concerns? Random observations?
Leave me a message here, or email me here. ♥






Just a minor obsession.}
Thursday, January 7, 2010 | 11:47 AM | 0Comment


Hey, internet!

Happy New Year! Ah, my first blog post in 2010. 2009 was really boring for me, but I'm okay with that. It's better than having a crappy year, right?

It's a new decade, can you believe it? Ten years ago.....I was in Kindergarten. Hah. My, how things have changed. Especially in the past year. And I think it's time I fess up about something: I have a new obsession.
Well, not super new. It's actually been three months. But I think it's time I talk about it.

This Hopeless Romantic is obsessed with Tokio Hotel.

Never heard of them, you say? Well you could leave the page and Google them, but that takes too long, so I'll just do you a favor and tell you about them. They're a largely successful band from Germany, and their first album came out in 2005. They're huge in Europe. Huge.

Bill Kaulitz and Tom Kaulitz, the lead singer and the guitarist, are identical twins. Not to mention the beautiful twins I've ever laid my eyes on. Georg is the bassist, and Gustav is the drummer. They record songs in German and English.
The past three months, they're all I've been able to think about. I've never been this obsessed over a band. Never.
Not even when I went through my Jonas Brothers phase when I was 15 (by the way, Best friend Rose isn't too happy that I'm not obsessed with JB anymore. I liked them when they weren't so commercial, but now that Disney mickey moused all over them, they're not the same. A little disappointing, actually.)! And I'm especially obsessed with Bill. Oh my God, his voice. His hair. Oh my God.

One of my goals in 2010 is to see them live. They're amazing live, and I even watched the live online stream of the EMA's during my school hours just to watch their performance and see them win Best Group, which I had spent hours upon hours voting for online with the other fans.

I. Love. This. Band.

So while I waste my life away doing Homeschooling, at least I have something to look forward to and be passionate about. Despite being locked in my house all the time, I've already made friends with fans from all over the world because of it. I almost feel like a normal teenager again. Tokio Hotel makes all this time by myself worth it.

So far, this New Year has been great. Here's to hoping that all of you have a wonderful 2010.

xo Hopeless Romantic

Labels: ,