♡ the life of a 25 year old hopeless romantic ♡





"This song is talking to the person you haven't even met yet. Maybe they're rolling around in the hay with someone else, but they're not as good as you're gonna be. You just have to wait your turn. He's out there, she's out there. They're just learning what to contrast you against."






Questions? Concerns? Random observations?
Leave me a message here, or email me here. ♥






WOW.}
Wednesday, November 16, 2011 | 6:33 PM | 0Comment

I'm updating!

...No, really! It's me! I'm here!

Oh my god, Internet. I can't believe it's taken me this long to update. After the Jazz thing, I got so busy and kept putting off the entry further and further until HERE WE ARE. And I'm mentally kicking myself in the face for putting it off for so long because now it'll be even harder to remember the conversation Jazz and I had when she came here. GAH.

But, I swear. I will post it soon. In fact, I'm aiming for Friday, because right now I'm going to wash my hair and go to bed early and tomorrow will be super busy.

Friday, however, I will have the entire day off (self granted, of course) and I will be free, so I will have no reason to put it off anymore. For you, Internet, I will write my Jazz entry instead of finishing Coffee Prince. Full of rants and obnoxious commentary, just like always. That's love, man. That's how much I love you. CLINGY HUG.

Also, right now I'm getting to your emails! I haven't checked my email in forever, and I so appreciate the emails you guys send me! I'm replying to them as I speak, pinky swear!

See you Friday!

xo Hopeless Romantic

ps. Remind me not to use Google Chrome while writing entries anymore. Chrome seems to hate Blogger and its posts' formatting, and I keep having to go back and edit them using Firefox. Huh.

Labels: ,