♡ the life of a 25 year old hopeless romantic ♡





"This song is talking to the person you haven't even met yet. Maybe they're rolling around in the hay with someone else, but they're not as good as you're gonna be. You just have to wait your turn. He's out there, she's out there. They're just learning what to contrast you against."






Questions? Concerns? Random observations?
Leave me a message here, or email me here. ♥






Also, BFR's birthday is tomorrow.}
Saturday, August 11, 2012 | 8:41 PM | 0Comment

At first she'd told me that she wasn't planning anything for her birthday. At first meaning 5 days ago when she spent the night.

Then, literally hours ago, she texted saying that we were going out to dinner tomorrow in the next town over in a popular restaurant with her mom, her sisters, Jezebel, and Jerry (who Rosie's pretty close with these days, interesting considering their history. I've written about him before I'm sure, but only briefly. Long story short, Jerry and Rosie and a slight thing freshman year of HS but never dated.). WAY last minute.

Internet, you should know by now my aversion to last minute plans, and apparently after 15 some years Rosie hasn't. So yeah, I was super annoyed that she didn't tell me sooner at first, (and still kinda am, but I'll be over it by tomorrow), but I would be a pretty terrible friend if I decided to bail on her on her birthday just because I didn't feel like going.

So I'm going to suck it up and go even though the restaurant we're going to has awful food and screaming little kids everywhere and I don't really like Jerry all that much. Besides, its been a good while since I've actually gone out somewhere for a special occasion. So hey, should be fun. Hopefully.

xo Hopeless Romantic

Labels: