♡ the life of a 25 year old hopeless romantic ♡





"This song is talking to the person you haven't even met yet. Maybe they're rolling around in the hay with someone else, but they're not as good as you're gonna be. You just have to wait your turn. He's out there, she's out there. They're just learning what to contrast you against."






Questions? Concerns? Random observations?
Leave me a message here, or email me here. ♥






Happy Holidays!}
Sunday, December 30, 2012 | 8:55 PM | 0Comment

Really quick, sort of obligatory entry here, sorry guys. I know I've been off of here for a good month, but I promise I'll give a proper update on things soon! I have a lot to talk about.

I hope that all of you had an amazing holiday, and I wish you all a fabulous and bombastic 2013! (Ahahaha, I said bombastic. Snickering at myself.) I love you all!

xo Hopeless Romantic 

Labels: ,