♡ the life of a 25 year old hopeless romantic ♡





"This song is talking to the person you haven't even met yet. Maybe they're rolling around in the hay with someone else, but they're not as good as you're gonna be. You just have to wait your turn. He's out there, she's out there. They're just learning what to contrast you against."






Questions? Concerns? Random observations?
Leave me a message here, or email me here. ♥






New Beginnings Have Arrived}
Tuesday, August 19, 2008 | 7:21 PM | 0Comment

Hey Internet!

So......I sort of lied. hahahah. I tried to write a blog before, but my computer crapped out.

And- thats right! School has started. Today was the second day of school.
We have an insane number of new kids this year. Seriously! The first day, I could have gotten whiplash from trying to look at all of them. xD

And theres TONS of new hot guys. Annnnnd, guess what? There was a guy that used to go to our school way back in Elementary and then left, but now he's back. I had a huge crush on him in 3rd grade, and I haven't seen him in 6 years!
ummm, internet...

HE. IS. SO. HOT.

I mean, he went from a cute little boy to a FIIIINE PIECE OF TEENAGE BOY CAKE. D; wow.
And I'm not sure, but maybe there might be a possibility of a re-crush. :O
Just in case, lets call him Robby. ;D

And theres another new guy thats gotten my slight possible interest....lets call him Jerry. He wants to be a musician when he's older, kinda like me! And he's cute and dresses great.

I don't have a crush on anyone yet, but I'll keep you updateddd.

xo Hopeless Romantic

Labels: