♡ the life of a 25 year old hopeless romantic ♡





"This song is talking to the person you haven't even met yet. Maybe they're rolling around in the hay with someone else, but they're not as good as you're gonna be. You just have to wait your turn. He's out there, she's out there. They're just learning what to contrast you against."






Questions? Concerns? Random observations?
Leave me a message here, or email me here. ♥






For the next week}
Saturday, May 5, 2012 | 8:17 PM | 0Comment

I will be experiencing the seventh layer of hell. May 11th is next week, and I will finish everything if I forgo all normal human behavior and habits. Wish me luck.

As a side note, Blogger's new Beta upgrade is terrifying. It took me a full five minutes to figure out how to create a new entry, haha.

Ugh. One week left of my Senior year and of High School in general. Just one. I can do this. Just one more week.

xo Hopeless Romantic

Labels: ,