♡ the life of a 25 year old hopeless romantic ♡





"This song is talking to the person you haven't even met yet. Maybe they're rolling around in the hay with someone else, but they're not as good as you're gonna be. You just have to wait your turn. He's out there, she's out there. They're just learning what to contrast you against."






Questions? Concerns? Random observations?
Leave me a message here, or email me here. ♥






No turning back.}
Tuesday, June 14, 2011 | 6:49 AM | 0Comment

Well, Internet. This is it. No turning back now.

The morning of the day that I meet Drew.
Actually, we're meeting this morning due to certain circumstances. So in about two hours is when I meet him.

Not gonna lie. I'm scared shitless. I keep thinking about all the things that could go wrong. I keep wondering what he'll think of me. What I'll think of him.

But I'm trying not to overthink it. I'm doing my best not to. Or else I might scare myself enough not to go at all.
Because let's face it, Internet. If I can't do this--meet someone new, someone that's really nice to me and likes talking to me--then I will be single for a very, very long time. And it's spontaneous. But maybe I need to be more spontaneous instead of just sitting holed up in my house practically all day.
It's new for me, and it's scary. But if not now, then when?

Like, I'm excited. Don't get me wrong. But I'm just...so. Nervous. I feel like I'm getting ready to take my finals all over again.
What am I even doing on here?? I should be getting ready!!

Oh god. Here it goes.


xo Hopeless Romantic

Labels: , ,