♡ the life of a 25 year old hopeless romantic ♡





"This song is talking to the person you haven't even met yet. Maybe they're rolling around in the hay with someone else, but they're not as good as you're gonna be. You just have to wait your turn. He's out there, she's out there. They're just learning what to contrast you against."






Questions? Concerns? Random observations?
Leave me a message here, or email me here. ♥






Colds and Other Illnesses.}
Saturday, March 3, 2012 | 1:53 PM | 0Comment

INTERNATZ.

My February was interesting and also sort of icky all at the same time, and I promise I will post a proper update entry soon. But. BUT. Something just came up. Something that I KNOW you'll want to hear about first.

Last night, I was texting BFR, because I was supposed to sleep over at her new house last night, but due to some life issues going on for her right now, she decided she needed to go out with a bunch of her friends from school and have some fun.
She invited me, but I'm just now starting to recover from the most god-awful cold I've had in years, and it was snowing very heavily last night, so I decided it would be better just to take it easy instead of possibly making myself sick again. Also, I don't necessarily mesh that well with the group she hangs out with at her school, and they were going to see a movie that I never in a million years want to see, so uh, you know. That too.

So I told her to go on without me, and even though I was a little miffed that she decided to change up our sleepover plans--which we'd made on Monday--super last minute to go hang out with some other people(which she's done a few times the past few months now. Probably my biggest pet peeve ever, tbqh), considering what she'd been through lately (I won't go into detail, but it involved her sister going to the ER) I told her that she should go out anyway. I could tell she felt bad, but she said okay.

BUT. During that whole conversation, after telling her that I didn't feel up to going out and that she should go anyway, Rosie says this:

"Well I feel bad, I don't want you to be upset with me :/ Ricky Bobby says he hasn't seen you in years and wants to see you!"

Uh huh. Yeah. Check out that bombshell.

At first I just stare at my phone, thinking that I might have a fever again and that I'm hallucinating. Then I take a few swigs of water and realize that I'm fully lucid. And then I fall over and scream in terror into my pillow.

This actually blows my mind, not only because of HOW FREAKING RANDOM AND OUT OF THE BLUE IT IS, but also because...well. Confession time, Internet: the day before yesterday, I thought about Ricky Bobby.
And it's not like thinking about him is a normal, everyday thing for me anymore. But that one day was an exception. And I thought about him all. Freaking. Day.

I swear. And then yesterday, I get this news. It's...very unnerving.

I mean...first off, how does Rosie even know about this? Does she talk to him regularly, or something? And how did I not know about that?
And second, what made him even say that? Was she talking about me with him? She had to have been, because I have not even talked to him since the first semester of Junior Year, and for him to suddenly say he wants to see me is completely just...what?!

This is so weird, because I haven't written about him on here in almost a year. And now this.

And I hate how this is all I have to go on for now because Rosie stopped talking to me because she thought I was pissed off (well okay, I kind of was.), and there was no further explanation than that. I even asked her to elaborate, but she didn't. So. Ugh.

But before she stopped talking to me, she told me she wanted to have coffee on Sunday, and I told her that it couldn't be late on Sunday, and she said she'd let me know what time is good for her. So, she'll probably tell me then. Will update after. And lets hope she didn't just say that just to get me to come to the movies.

And if she cancels on me again this time, I will sprint all the way to her new house during the night and replace her shampoo and conditioner with Nair. Swear to God.

Ugh. WHAT IS THIS.

xo Hopeless Romantic

Labels: , ,